Home Heating & Cooling Service in Gloucester County, NJ
Need air conditioning repair or heater service in Gloucester County, NJ? Your local HVAC Experts at Gloucester County Home Services, experts in Heating & Air Conditioning are here to help you. You can rest comfortably knowing you’ll have fantastic service.
Our HVAC professionals are ACE-certified, meaning they have obtained the industry gold standard. You can feel certain knowing they are certified to give outstanding service for any kind of AC system.
We’re certain our work will leave you satisfied. We’re so confident you’ll be pleased, we back our work with our one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
HVAC Service Professionals
Get a new, high-efficiency heating and air conditioning system installed with our mechanical contractors. The best in Gloucester County.
Schedule HVAC Service Online
Quickly and easily schedule your heating/AC repair service, maintenance tune-up, or free equipment upgrade consultation online.
Professional AC Service & Heater Repair
At Gloucester County Home Services, our Heating & Air Conditioning contractors not only service any AC & Heating system—they replace them too.
Pondering whether you should get a new air conditioner? Energy savings may help a modern system nearly pay for itself. Plus, rebates and quick financing can make your new air conditioner more affordable.
We don’t just fix and maintain HVAC systems, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Gloucester County, NJ.
What makes our professional services different from others? We’ve developed our method over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment training to learn the top methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Home Heating and Air Conditioning FAQs
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know just when your heating system is starting to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
- Furnace Age
- Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
- Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
- Strange Furnace Noises
- Yellow Burner Flames
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time.
Worry-Free Heating with Service Experts. A well-kept furnace can lead to a more relaxing home during cold winters in Gloucester County, New Jersey. And annual maintenance may help your heating system last longer too.
Tune-Ups May Extend Your Furnace’s Life Span
With a Precision Tune-Up from our Heating & Air Conditioning contractors, you can get your furnace in tip-top shape for winter.
During this service, our experts will inspect your system and make sure it’s working properly.
All our technicians are ACE certified. Achieving this title—the gold standard in HVAC—means our technicians have finished comprehensive training and testing. They are well-prepared to deliver excellent work that we back with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.
We’ll Check Important Parts of Your Furnace
Our technicians will check important areas of your heating system during a tune-up. Some of this work includes:
- Testing and cleaning your furnace’s gas burners.
- Our techs will also examine your heat exchanger for cracks. These cracks can lead to life-threatening carbon monoxide leaks or a fire.
- Monitoring airflow and blower operation to ensure your furnace is operating correctly.
- Checking the gas valve. This makes sure the proper fuel supply pressure is provided to the furnace, allowing it to work safely.
- Examining electrical-powered items for damage or corrosion.
- Use an older furnace? We can look at the pilot light too.
Professional Service from Skilled HVAC Technicians
Looking to avoid costly furnace problems and lowered energy bills? Regular furnace maintenance can help.
This tuneup can make your furnace more efficient and your residence more comfortable while helping you spend less on energy bills. The Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) says routine HVAC maintenance can help you save up to 30% on gas costs due to boosted efficiency.
Nobody wants their furnace to malfunction on the most frigid day of the winter. The IAQA says annual service can reduce the risk of furnace repair by up to 95%. That’s money and frustration saved on issues that likely could have been stopped first of all.
We get that keeping up with furnace maintenance can be hard when you’re busy. That’s why we have HVAC service memberships. These memberships handle of your heating and cooling maintenance needs and give several other advantages, like priority service and discounts on repairs, depending on the plan you choose.
4 Things to Check When Your Furnace is Malfunctioning
- Thermostat settings. Make sure it’s switched to “heat.” Otherwise the thermostat won’t signal your furnace to run.
- Furnace filter. A dirty filter can cause your furnace to overheat and shut down as a safety precaution. It can also block it from creating and dispersing heat.
- Circuit breaker. Your furnace’s breaker may have tripped. Identify it on your home’s electrical panel. Reset it if the breaker is in the middle or “off” position.
- Furnace switch. Your furnace has a switch on or near it that resembles a common light switch. It should be in the “up” or “on” position. If it was turned off, give your furnace a few minutes to resume normal operation.
If your furnace still isn’t running properly, call us or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to assist you through expert furnace repair backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Quality Furnace Replacement in Gloucester County
When it’s time to upgrade your gas, propane or oil furnace, our experts in Heating & Air Conditioning in Gloucester County have you covered from start to finish.
We’ll help you find a quality furnace that’s right for your home and budget.
When to Repair or Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces more than 10 years old can operate very inefficiently. Did you know an aging furnace may be wasting up to 40 cents on every dollar you spend on heating your home?
Here are a few more clues you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Numerous service calls
- Rapidly increasing energy bills—even though thermostat settings are the same
- Hot and cold areas throughout your house
- Furnace repeatedly cycles on and off and distributes cold air
- Increased noise—especially rattling, popping, humming, screeching or squealing
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—indicating incomplete combustion, leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide
Save on Heating Costs with an Energy-Efficient Furnace
Modern furnaces are energy efficient. Some of the high-efficiency furnaces feature quiet, variable-speed technology. By working at various speeds, the furnace calibrates the heat flow throughout your home. This enhances comfort while potentially using less energy and making indoor air quality better.
When properly maintained with regular tune-ups, an efficient furnace may keep going longer and limit the need for expensive trip charges.
A new, efficiency-rated furnace may be more budget-friendly than you expect. Especially when you keep in mind our great financing plans and the potential for long-term heating savings.
Get Your FREE Home Heating & Cooling Quote
Home Cooling Services
Air Conditioning Installation
We back our AC installation in Gloucester County with a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Gloucester County, NJ, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company put in your new unit.
That’s where the pros from Gloucester County Home Services, Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Besides the fact we have the training and credentials to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us to request your AC installation..
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more prone to problems. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it potentially runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your cooling costs. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to conserve on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
Our Air Conditioning Experts will work with you to select the recommended model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Yearly air conditioning maintenance in Salem County isn’t a ploy. It offers lots of real benefits for your AC system, including greater reliability, a potentially lengthened life span and energy savings up to 30%.* Also, it keeps your valuable manufacturer’s warranty active, which covers you in case a crucial piece fails during the warranty period.
AC Tune-Ups Can Help Your Air Conditioner Last Longer
Get your air conditioner set for blazing temperatures with a Precision Tune-Up from Gloucester County Home Service, Heating & Air Conditioning contractors.
During a tune-up, our professionals will inspect your system and confirm it’s working correctly.
When you choose us, you’ll receive excellent service from our ACE-certified technicians. Plus, they back their work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*.
Air Conditioning Repair
Our HVAC Experts will examine and clean essential parts of your air conditioner during maintenance. Some of the work during a tune-up includes:
- Tightening electrical connections. This ensures your system is cooling safely.
- Lubricating parts. When your system isn’t lubricated, friction from moving parts can cause it to malfunction more often or more quickly.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line. Cleaning this line takes care of mold and clogs, which can cause leaks.
- Cleaning the condenser coil and evaporator coil. These coils turn dirty over time, decreasing airflow and the ability to absorb heat.
- Straightening coil fins. Aluminum fins on the coils can bend and decrease airflow.
- Examining system controls. This makes sure your system is starting, running and shutting down correctly.
Between tune-ups, there’s some everyday maintenance you should be doing yourself.
- Change the air filter. We recommend putting in a new air filter every few months. This helps your air conditioner work more efficiently. You may have to replace your filter sooner if you have pets or someone in your household has allergies.
- Remove debris. Leaves, dirt and grass clippings can build up on the outside of your system. This can limit capacity and reduce airflow. Shrubs and plants near the unit should be kept trimmed back.
Air Conditioning Repair in Gloucester County, New Jersey backed by a Satisfaction Guarantee
Air conditioner won’t cool? Cooling system making odd noises after kicking on? Don’t sweat it. Our Air Conditioning technicians will help when you need air conditioning repairs.
Our professionals are among the best in our industry. Count on them to provide exceptional customer service and satisfaction. We believe in our outstanding work so much it includes a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Air conditioning repairs are often required at the most annoying time, such as the warmest day of summer or a weekend. This means you could be waiting awhile for a technician. With one of our affordable membership plans, you’ll be able to jump the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service.
Common Problems with Air Conditioning Systems
These are some of the most common issues with AC systems. You might be able to handle some of these things on your own. However, you should call us if your air conditioner is leaking refrigerant or making unusual noises.
- Air conditioner won’t turn on. Make sure the thermostat is correctly set before taking a look at the electrical panel for a tripped breaker.
- Air isn’t cold. Verify thermostat settings are on the correct temperature and that your thermostat has power. Then replace the air filter, if you haven’t done this in the past few months. A fresh air filter can increase efficiency and indoor air quality. Make sure the outdoor unit isn’t obstructed by debris and that it isn’t leaking refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased before 2011, it probably uses a hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) refrigerant called Freon®, or R-22. This refrigerant is no longer being produced as a result of its bad effects on the ozone layer. Since only limited, recycled quantities are available, repairing a R-22 refrigerant leak can be pricey. We typically advise air conditioning installation in this instance.
- Uneven cooling. Fluctuating temperatures or humidity that’s out of balance are often caused by leaky ducts, not enough insulation or blocked registers. If none of those things are creating the problem, consider adding blackout curtains on south-facing windows. You can also install a zoning system to regulate temperatures in distinct rooms. As another possibility, a mini-split heat pump with variable refrigerant flow can take care of heating and cooling troubles in areas that appear uncomfortable.
- Water dripping from unit. Examine the condensate line for clogs. This is the PVC pipe going out of the air conditioner. Leaking refrigerant can also cause ice to build up on the coils and drip water.
- Air conditioner is making strange noises. Screeching, clanging, banging or clicking sounds indicate potentially serious problems. If you’re hearing odd air conditioner noises, turn it off and call us.
If these troubleshooting tips don’t take care of the issue, Our Heating & Air Conditioning Experts are ready to assist you. While they’re at your residence, they can also suggest an air conditioning maintenance plan that might help you decrease the potential for breakdowns and even boost energy efficiency by up to 30%.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Professional Air Conditioning Replacement in Gloucester County, New Jersey
Ready to upgrade your air conditioning replacement? The expert Heating & Air Conditioning contractors at Salem County Home Services have you covered from helping you choose a new model to installing it.
We’ll help you determine which quality system is right for your home—and wallet—including energy-efficient and high-efficiency models.
When to Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner
It can be hard to know exactly when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few signs that it’s time to begin planning for a new one.
- Your cooling bills are shooting up. As your air conditioner gets old, it loses efficiency. It will begin needing more energy to keep your residence comfy.
- Your house feels uncomfortable. When your air conditioner loses efficiency, it will struggle to keep your house comfy. Some hints of this include elevated humidity and hot and cold spots.
- Your air conditioner is going all the time. It’s common for your air conditioner to run more frequently when it’s extremely hot. But an inefficient air conditioner will have to run frequently to keep your residence cool, even on more temperate days. This increases wear and tear and can increase your energy bill.
- Your air conditioner is outdated. With proper service, air conditioners can run for 15 years or longer. Installing a new air conditioner when it’s 10 years old could save you 20-40% on energy bills, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re spending a lot on air conditioning repair. Air conditioning repair, this refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Resolving a refrigerant leak on a R-22 air conditioner is very expensive, because the refrigerant is only available in limited, recycled amounts.
Save on Cooling with an Energy-Efficient Central Air Conditioner Contact Us Today!
Other HVAC Services
Packaged HVAC Systems
Solar Heat Systems
Major HVAC Brands Our Contractors Service in Gloucester County, NJ