Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing in Gloucester County, New Jersey
At Gloucester County Home Services we have the waterproofing contractors who want you to understand the importance of basement waterproofing systems. There are many things to understand when it comes to the details of waterproofing your basement. Below are examples of what we do in order to complete the basement waterproofing process. When you have a wet basement, or find water in your crawl space, it’s important to take care of the problem immediately. Don’t risk the formation of mold and mildew or the damage of your personal items. Basement waterproofing cost is well worth the health of you and your family. Not to mention your property. Call the waterproofing experts at Gloucester County Home Services to rid your basement of water today!
We Solve Wet Basements and Crawlspaces
Water is a life giving substance, but it can also wreck havoc on your home or business. If not corrected by a waterproofing contractor, water will eventually erode away foundations and other structures, leading to potential catastrophe. Most of the time water finds itself damaging furniture and other items in crawlspaces and basements.
This can be a common occurrence in low lying areas where the water table is highest. You should not have to live in fear. With basement or crawl space waterproofing procedures, Gloucester County Home Services, Waterproofing Contractors can prevent a disaster such as a flooded basement from happening in the first place.
Need basement or crawl space waterproofing? Call today to speak to one of our waterproofing contractors.
Exterior Basement Waterproofing System Includes:
- Excavating to footer all accessible areas.
- Removing old drain tile & replacing with new.
- Repairing all wall cracks.
- Applying mastic sealer to walls.
- Applying heavy-duty industrial plastic to walls.
- Backfilling with stone to within 24 inches to grade.
- Replacing topsoil.
Interior Basement Waterproofing System Includes:
- Opening floors next to outside walls.
- Drilling weep holes at the footer level.
- Installing drain tile surrounded by gravel.
- Connecting drain tile to crock with a sump pump.
- Replacing the concrete floor where opened.
Multi-step Waterproofing System Includes:
Outside & Inside Foundation Waterproofing System:
- Hand excavate inspection trench(where accessible).
- Excavate any cracks continuing below inspection trench to their ends. Repair all wall cracks on the outside to make wall structurally sound.
- Apply fibrated mastic (waterproofing) to walls.
- Apply heavy-duty industrial plastic to mastic forming “J” channel.
- Install new MDS sub-soil drainage tile packed in gravel.
- Seal basement windows if needed.
- Seal any outside cement if needed
- Repair all wall cracks on inside to make wall structurally sound.
- Open an inspection trench inside using the patented Dust Suppression System.
- Inspect footers and reinforce where necessary.
- Repair footer cracks where needed.
- Install sub-flooring drainage system.
- Replace the concrete floor where serviced.
- Repair all floor cracking.
- Open a hole in the corner of floor.
- Install perforated plastic crock packed in gravel with safety lid.
- Install Pressure Relief system to effectively lower the water beneath the floor.
- E-Z Breathe Ventilation System installed.
- DuraShield and Stablwall where needed.
- Clean up and haul away debris.
Get FREE Waterproofing Quote Today!
The Best Foundation Waterproofing in Gloucester County, NJ
The winters in Gloucester County, New Jersey can be brutal. The constant freezing and thawing of water can cause severe structural damage over time. The most common early sign is simply of cracks forming in the concrete. The cracks if not sealed could exacerbate the problem until your basement is even more susceptible to flooding. We specialize in high-quality foundation crack repair. Our waterproofing contractors will go in and repair and seal any cracks, to prevent a small problem from developing into a much larger one.
Crawl Space Waterproofing in Gloucester County, NJ
But what if your home does not have a basement, but a crawl space? Preventing flooding and damage from occurring in a crawl space is just as imperative, even if the space is not in active use. After all, a crawl space is still the foundation holding up the rest of the building.
Standing water in damp places is potentially a health haphazard. Sometimes a sump pump won’t do the trick.
Waterproofing is one of the best ways to increase the property value of your home, improve the living environment and prevent damaging moisture. Creating a structurally sound foundation will provide peace of mind as well as increase overall value in a home. Waterproofing is a proactive step to protect a home’s foundation and reduce the chance of needing more serious repair in the future.
Waterproofing services ensure that they protect a home from excess moisture that destroys foundations, basement walls and homeowners’ belongings. There are a few options to choose from when deciding how to waterproof your home.
You can choose from total excavation, interior systems or a combination of both interior and exterior systems. Each option varies in the degree of labor needed, pricing and length of time needed for completion. Using both an interior and exterior system is a great way to handle both hydrostatic pressure and leaking walls.
Call today for your FREE Quote.
Foundation Waterproofing Contractors in Gloucester County
Crawl Space Waterproofing
Watch Dog Sump Pump Systems